Tuesday, August 5, 2008



Slack slack slack - I'm terrible at posting things on here.

Heres the baby set I made for Baby J the other week. Considering I made the bib freehand I'm pretty happy with it. I attempted another on the other day for one of the girls at work and it didn't quite turn out as well. Its a bit wonky, but I'm just going to maintain that it adds character. Plus with 2 days of work left I don't think I'll have time to try again!

Beanie and cocoon were lent to baby J for some pics and I forgot to get pics first. Perhaps when I get it back I can post one with a real live baby in it!

I'm also making good progress on the pram liners. I just need to add a couple more button holes for the arm straps then its done (except for the foot muff part which I'm thinking is going to be the tough bit) I might have a go at finishing the first one tonight. The third trimester has hit with a vengence and for a multitude of pregnancy related reasons I end up in alot of pain if i sit down for too long so we'll see how I go. Less than 12 weeks till my EDD, about 10 if he comes early like Sean... I can't wait, although I'm guessing it will cut my sewing time back even more!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Ooooh, these are next on my "to do" list. They are devine. Actually I am going to do them for the fat quarter challenge.