Tuesday, August 19, 2008

the challenge I don't participate in...



is the one I finish, albeit a little late.

A trip to spotlight yesterday resulted in lots of new fabric, but after seeing all the lovely eb newbie bags from the challenge one particular fabric caught my eye and screamed "bag" and when a perfect lining fabric was right next to it and it was all 20% off, how could I say no.

I'm still definitely in need of a nappy bag not a handbag so its going into the pool of handmade christmas gifts I'm trying to do this year. I have someone in mind for it so I hope we get to organise the family kris kringle so I can make sure I get her!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Stacey, this is just gorgeous! Well done. We obviously have similar taste as I have just made a bag in the exact same fabric! Love it!