Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Perhaps a touch ambitious


Altering a simple duffel bag to utilise some of the mountains of fabric I have lying around seemed like a good idea, but didn't really work as well as I'd hoped.

It's functional to a point, but a bit of a pain and not something thats going to last for ages. Here it is all packed and ready for Seans first sleepover at Nanna and Pa's house this Friday. Its HUGE and fits clothes, nappies, wipes, a bath towel plus manchester for the porta-cot as well as the madatory winter ugg boots! Its not as wonky as it looks, thats just due to how its packed - at least thats my story and I'm sticking to it! I also added one pocket inside for those easy to loose essentials like the dummy (I know, I know, he should be getting out of that by now - but its strictly bed time only so not too bad!)

2 comments:

celia said...

What's wonky abt it? looks fine to me! :D

Unknown said...

It looks wonderful! Well done.