Thursday, July 17, 2008

Trip to Spotlight...




Teeny tiny cloth baby shoes have caught my eye and now I've decided to ake some it seems that everyone wants in on the action...

Looks like I might have to make a couple pairs for ladies at work at then of course theres the pregnant mothers group cohort. I think they'll make lovely gifts. So I bought some material today and hope to cut them tonight while Sean is in bed and Yot and I are watching snakes on a plane - I know, bad bad movie, but I haven't seen it yet. I went with 2 co-ordinating prints for each pair of shoes. Green with spots and plain blue for the neutral shoes, blue with spots and the matching stripe for colourful boy shoes, black and white animal prints for more boy shoes (I'm having another boy so I want lots of gorgeous boy shoes seeing as I'll be re-using most of the neutral new born clothes I had from Sean) and some co-ordinating tulips and zig zag stripes for the little ladies out there.

I'll post pics when done.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the flowers and stripes for the girls! Beautiful collection.. have fun making piles of booties!